Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job Summary (# HCB298B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 – $140,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Texas pharmacy license in good standing or be able to obtain a Texas license before start date.
- Candidate must have a PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution.
- Candidate needs PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting.