ACNO, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
ACNO, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCB264):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $115,000 per year, minimum base salary
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN, with a Master’s Degree in Nursing, or Health Care Administration or equivalent.
- Advanced certification in clinical specialty, in Nursing Administration, or as Certified Nurse Leader is a plus.
- Candidate required to have at least 5 years’ management and supervisory nursing experience at a manager or director level, specifically in critical care or ED.
We seek a ACNO, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer for our client, a Florida Health System. They are looking for an Assistant Chief Nursing Officer who will have operational and functional responsibility for a group of patient care areas, as well as special project or initiatives, and will assist our current CNO in executive-level management of resources, strategic planning and development of policies and procedures. Candidate should have good technical and software skills, as well as excellent communication ability. This role will lead to a CNO opportunity in the next 2-3 years.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB264.
Job Category: Admin – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Florida