Administrative Director of Finance Job Summary (# HCB204):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $150,000 to 160,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have MBA and CPA.
- Must have prior executive level experience, such as ACFO.
- Must have for-profit experience as well as recent experience in an acute care hospital.
- Required to be able to review and reconcile accounting entries.
- Need financial planning experience and be able to analyze data.
- Need experience over Utilization Review, with an understanding of reimbursements and payor denials.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
We seek a Administrative Director of Finance for our client, a fast-growing health system in central Florida. They are looking for an Administrative Director of Finance with recent Acute Care hospital experience. You will report to the CFO and will be responsible for closing the books, and must have an excellent understanding of reimbursements, contractuals and the revenue side.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB204.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Florida