San Mateo, CA
Administrative Nurse Manager, Cancer Center Job Summary (Job# HCB223B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $$150,000 to $180,000 base salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ nursing leadership experience; and at least 1 years in a leadership position.
- Required to have active RN licensure in the State of California.
- Also must have experience working as an RN in cancer services.
- Candidate needs active American Heart Association CPR certification.
We seek a Administrative Nurse Manager, Cancer Center for our client, a Medical center in the Bay Area of California, an accredited National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Center, which provides the leadership, resources and the depth and breadth of the research in cancer care. They are looking for an Administrative Nurse Manager for their Cancer Center, someone with strong clinic/center patient care management skills and practice management knowledge in scheduling, customer services methods, regulatory requirements, accreditation requirements and information technology. You also need broad knowledge of patient population served and the requirements for the delivery of services.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB223B.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California