Administrator, Physician Practice
Fort Worth, TX
Administrator, Physician Practice Job Summary (# HCB266):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 – $130,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate should have 7+ years’ experience as a Practice Administrator with strong operational experience.
We seek an Administrator, Physician Practice for our client, a for-profit health system in East Texas. They are looking for a Physician Practice Administrator to be responsible for all operations, budgeting and strategic direction of the physician’s group. The practice is within an hour of Fort Worth and has over 60 multi-specialty providers (inpatient) and another 50 outpatient providers, with a total of 120 non-provider FTEs. The Administrator will have 9 direct manager reports and will report to the local CEO and Regional Director.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB266.
Job Category: Admin – Office Mgmt | Region: Texas