ASCP MT, Lead Medical Technologist
ASCP MT, Lead Medical Technologist Job Summary (# HCB239):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $41,900 to $53,200, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Evening differentials are as follows: $2.00 per hour evening; $3.00 nights, $4.00 weekend evenings, and $5.00 weekend nights.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have American Society for Clinical Pathology certification (ASCP).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital laboratory.
We seek a ASCP MT, Lead Medical Technologist for our client in the Clarksville, TX area. This 300+ bed hospital is seeking an experienced Lead Medical Technologist. You will be responsibile for two facilities. Days/evening rotating shifts.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB239.
Job Category: Allied – Lab Tech | Region: Texas