Behavioral Health Chief Financial Officer
Behavioral Health Chief Financial Officer Job Summary (# HCL121) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $115,000 to $130,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus Potential.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelors Degree.
- Masters Degree (in a finance related field) is a plus.
- Candidate required to have at least 4-5 years experience as a CFO in a behavioral health facility.
We seek a Chief Financial Officer, Behavioral Health for our client, a free standing Behavioral Health facility in central California. They need an Chief Financial Officer with, 4-5 years experience as a CFO, for a successful, free standing Behavioral Health facility in in the Central Valley of California. Job# HCL121.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL121.
Job Category: Admin – CFO | Region: California