Behavioral Health Director of Nursing Job Summary (# HCT624) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Required to be a nurse with a regulatory requirements background in an inpatient psychiatric setting
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a Psych / Behavioral Health setting.
Behavioral Health Director of Nursing needed for our client, a 70+ bed Behavioral Health Hospital in Southern Colorado, near Denver. They seeking a skilled Director of Nursing / Behavioral Health with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Psych / Behavioral Health setting. Required to be a nurse with a regulatory requirements background in an inpatient psychiatric setting, and at least 3 years’ management experience with strong team building skills.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT624.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Colorado