Behavioral Health Director Job Summary (# HCB228):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $150,000 to $190,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN.
- Candidate with MSN preferred.
- Candidate needs to be a graduate of an accredited school of Registered Nursing.
- 5 years experience in a Behavioral / Psych setting with three years in a Leadership / Management role.
- Position also requires experience with Pediatric Patients in Behavioral Health / Psych.
- Must have BLS certifications within 30 days of employment.
- Candidate must be able to advance care through the development of new ideas and technology.
- Candidate must be able to understand and exceed customer expectations.
- Must have knowledge of Family-centered care concepts and Quality Improvement methodologies.13.Experience with behavioral health population is preferred.
- Candidate needs experience with budget and productivity systems.
- Eligibility for the ANCC Administrative certification is a plus.
- The Director of Behavioral Health will plan, develop, implement and evaluate administrative management and strategy for the mental health program at the organization throughout the continuum of care by establishing and maintaining current standards, systems and processes that are effective to ensure excellence in the units within a family-centered care model.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the development and oversight of the divisional operations including annual operating and capital budgets, productivity monitoring system, and active participation in analysis of financial, operational and clinical information systems and program development in support of the organization’s strategic goals.
We seek a skilled Behavioral Health Director for our client’s magnet hospital, in southern California, for their new 200+ bed facility associated with a nearby university system. The Director of Behavioral Health will be working on the start-up of this facility. This is a great opportunity for someone who skilled in business development and starting a unit from the ground up. The position reports to the Vice President of Patient Care Services / CNO. We prefer someone who enjoys business development and start ups.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB228.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: California