Behavioral Services, Assistant Director Job Summary (# HCB205):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $55,000 to 70,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or Human Services.
- Candidate must be Board Certification as Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Candidate needs a minimum of 3 years of Supervisory experience in a similar environment or a related field with strong management, leadership, planning, oral and written communication skills required.
- Need a minimum 3 years’ experience in assessing, developing, training, monitoring and implementing behavioral services for individuals with developmental disabilities or related population in accordance with professional and state guidelines.
We seek a Behavioral Services, Assistant Director for our client, an organization serving adults and children with behavioral and developmental disabilities. They seek a well qualified, hands-on Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work as our Assistant Director of Behavioral Services. You will report to the Associate Executive Director. You will be hands-on and work with team specialists, as well as make decisions related to the operations and structure of the program.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB205.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: New Jersey