Billing and Coding Manager Job Summary (# HCT604) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000 to $85,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Temporary housing provided for 30 days.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in medical records or health related field is a plus.
- Required to be certified as a Professional Coder (CPC).
- Certification as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) is a plus.
- Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of ICD-9-CM and CPT/HCPCS codes, and working knowledge of ICD-10 codes.
Billing and Coding Manager needed for our client in Hawaii. They seek a skilled Operations Manager, for their Billing and Coding Services Department, to oversee and manage the daily operations and activities of professional Coding.
Manager will ensure coding and abstracting of health records meet established standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality, while maintaining an in-depth knowledge of ICD-9-CM and CPT / HCPCS codes.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT604.
Job Category: Admin – Coder/Biller | Region: Hawaii