Biomedical Equipment Technician Job Summary (# HCB297B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly rate is dependent on experience, education and qualifications but comes out to an annual range of $42,432 to $64,712.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have an Associates Degree in Applied Science or Technology or equivalent two-year vocational or military education.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the field directly related to the service of Biomedical electronics.
- AAMI certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Candidate will be required to actively participate in a professional organization such as NCBA, AAMI, or industry equivalent.
- Candidate must enroll in at least 40 hours annually of management approved relevant continuing education.
- Candidate needs to have a high level of technical expertise on clinical equipment systems.
We seek a Biomedical Equipment Technician for our client, a health system in eastern Georgia. They need a Biomedical Equipment Tech II to perform inspections, repair and maintenance of clinical equipment and systems. You will serve as the lead technician and technical advisor to the department director. You will also orient and train entry level technicians. You must have the ability to analytically troubleshoot electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment issues using a variety of testing equipment and protocols as well as utilize and interpret technical service manuals and/or documentation.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB297B.
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: Georgia