Breast Center Manager, RN or ARRT Job Summary (# HCB206):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $51,000 to 75,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have be a ARRT (R) or (M) or Registered Nurse.
- Candidate must have an Associates Degree in Radiology or Business Administration
- Candidate needs a minimum of 5 years’ in Radiology or related healthcare management.
- Breast Center or Women’s Healthcare management is a plus.
- Candidate needs leadership, team building, and conflict resolution skills.
We seek a Breast Center Manager, RN or ARRT for our client, a not for profit hospital in east Texas. They seek an experienced Manager for their Breast Center. Will manage the daily operation of their sites, including the mobile mammography unit.The Manager of the Breast Center will insure appropriate staffing levels in order to provide appropriate patient care in a timely manner at all sites.
- You will oversee the scheduling, registration, ordering of procedures, performance of procedures, coding, dictation, transcription, and distribution of the finalized report to referring clinicians.
- Will be responsible for the financial responsibility of the Center.
- Will insure that all MQSA, OSHA, ACR, and Joint Commission standards are maintained.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB206.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: Texas