Cardiac EPT (Electrophysiology Tech) Job Summary (# HCT740B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $50,000-$65,000+ salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- $5.000 signon bonus for a two year commitment.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must be a Graduate from an accredited school of radiology technology with one year EP experience.
- BSN is a plus.
- Current RCIS or RCES
- Candidate required to have at least 2 years EP Lab experience.
We seek a Cardiac EPT (Electrophysiology Tech) for our client, a Level II Trauma Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina. They need a Cardiac Electrophysiology Tech (EPT) for their Charleston Trauma Hospital facility. Can bee a Cardiac EPT or Registered Nurse. The Cardiac EPT or RN is responsible for assisting with all procedures performed in the EP. You must be competent in the use of the EP monitoring/stimulaiton system, Intra Cardiac Echo and 3D mapping systems. You will also assist the physician with the implantation of permanent pacemakers, ICDs and Bi-V-ICD’s.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT740B.
Job Category: Allied – EEG/EKG | Region: South Carolina