Cardio Cath Lab Director Job Summary (# HCB208):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 to $95,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have an RN. Master’s Degree mandatory within 2 years of hire.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s in nursing or other clinical area.
- Must have CCRN or Advanced practice health care professional holding RCVT.
- Also must have BCLS, ACLS.
- Recent experience scrubbing on cases required.
- Required to be clinically experienced in the areas of administrative responsibility and competent in the application of management principles and decision making that have an impact on the scope of practice and the laboratory environment.
- Candidate needs 3 to 5 years’ experience leadership experience in Cardiovascular Services.
We seek a Cardio Cath Lab Director for our client, a 300+ bed hospital in central Florida. They seek an RN Director of the Cath Lab and Cardiovascular Diagnostics. You will direct the operations and management of the Cardiovascular Cath labs and Cardiac Diagnostics. You will establish and maintain the highest possible standards and excellent public relations with all Physicians, patients, visitors and hospital team members. Will also be responsible for budgetary controls and productivity targets.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB208.
Job Category: Allied – Cath Lab | Region: Florida