Fort Worth, TX
Cardiopulmonary Director, RRT Job Summary (# HCT627) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000 – $90,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have at least 3+ years management/supervisory experience.
- Candidate required to be an active experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Candidate needs to be an active RRT through the Texas Medical Board.
- Also required to be a Registered Respiratory Therapist from the National Board of Respiratory Care.
Cardiopulmonary Director, RRT needed for our client in Fort Worth, Texas. They seek a Director of Cardiopulmonary / Respiratory Therapy for their medical center.
This position is responsible for monitoring patient progress and treatment plans while relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT627.
Job Category: Allied – Respiratory | Region: Texas