Cardiovascular Physician Assistant Job Summary (# HCT640) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $105,000 – $120,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Bonus pay for call.
- Candidate required to be a Cardiovascular Physician Assistant with EVH Experience.
- Candidate must have attended an accredited PA program and maintain a certification from the NCCPA (PA-C).
- Candidate required to be experienced in First Assisting in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- You should be proficient in Chest Tube Insertion.
- Required to have surgical wound management experience.
- Experience in pre operative evaluation and post operative management.
Cardiovascular Physician Assistant needed for our client, a 400+ bed Hospital near the Tampa area is seeking a skilled Cardiovascular PA with excellent Endoscopic Vein Harvesting experience. The position requires a minimum of 3-5 years’ EVH experience as a Cardio Physician Assistant. PA will support a team of 3 CV Surgeons and share call on a 1:2 basis (which should go to 1:3 or 1:4 after being fully staffed).
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT640.
Job Category: PA | Region: Florida