Cardiovascular Services Director
Corpus Christi, TX
Cardiovascular Services Director Job Summary (# HCT706) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $85,000 – $125,000. salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have at least 3 or more years of recent experience in a Cardiovascular Director role.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Candidate with significant operational experience within a similar role may be considered in lieu of BSN.
We seek a Cardiovascular Services Director for our client, a hospital in the Corpus Christi area. They are looking for an experienced Director of Cardiovascular Services to be responsible for the management and operations of the Cardiovasular Programs. Candidate needs to have strong knowledge of all aspects of the Cardiovascular Dept inclulding Invasive and Non-Invasive procedures. The position requires a minimum of 3 years working as a Director of Cardiovascular Services. The hospital’s Cardiovascular Service line includes Heart Catheterizations, Coronary Intervention, Stent Repairs, Aortic Valve Repair, Ablations and Pacemaker Implants, 5 Angiographic Suites (one is dedicated to Electrophysiology Procedures) as well as Hybrid OR Suite, 3,500+ diagnostic procedures, and approximately 1,000 Interventional cardiology and peripheral procedures annually.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT706.
Job Category: Admin – Facility Mgmt | Region: Texas