Case Management Coordinator Job Summary (# HCB229):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $70,000 to $800,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be a licensed RN, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Social Worker.
- Certification in Case Management preferred, e.g., CCM or ARN certification.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience. Prefer a candidate with experience in Case Management, Quality Management, Utilization Review, or Discharge Planning.
- Case Manager Coordinator will provide on-going support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs.
- Coordinator will enhance the quality of patient management and satisfaction.
- Coordinator will promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integration of functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning.
We seek a Case Management Coordinator for our client, a national healthcare organization with facilities in Washington state. This is a great opportunity to coordinate management of care for their patient population in a single hospital. The coordinator will follow patients throughout the continuum of care and ensure optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB229.
Job Category: RN – Case Mgmt | Region: Washington