Case Management, Corporate Director
New Iberia, LA
Case Management, Corporate Director Job Summary (# HCB276):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $120,000 to $150,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have at least a BSN.
- CCM certification is a plus.
- Candidate must live or relocate to southwest Louisiana.
- Candidate required to have experience managing case management activities in multiple LTAC or Rehab facilities.
We seek a Case Management, Corporate Director for our client, healthcare organization with mulitiple LTAC/REHAB hospitals. They are looking for a Corporate Director of Case Management to oversee the case management process for 14 units, within hospitals based in Louisiana, Arkansas, East Texas and Georgia. Each facility/unit will have their own dedicated Case Manager who will work closely with the Corporate Director. Travel is approximately 50% for the first 6 months, and will lessen after that time.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB276.
Job Category: RN – Case Management | Region: Louisiana