Case Management Director Job Summary (# HCT628) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $125,000 – $145,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience and 2 years of hospital management experience.
- Candidate must have 2 years case management experience in a managed care or acute care hospital.
- Required to have a Bachelor’s degree; CCM, ACM or CPHM certification is a big plus.
Case Management Director needed for our client in Southern Louisiana. They seek a Director of Case Management with at least 2 years case management experience in a managed care or acute care setting. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Case Management Department which includes the development and implementation of strategies for cost reductions and utilization management.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT628.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Louisiana