Case Management Manager
Case Management Manager Job Summary (# HCT661) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000 – $88,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a plus.
Our client, a small, Critical Care Access Hospital, in Northern New Mexico, seeks a Manager of Case Management. To gain this position, you must have at least 3 years background in Case Management and a complete working knowledge of Case Management, length of stay, Utilization Review and Discharge Planning.
1. Preference to someone with experience in a Critical Access Hospital.
2. Candidate for Director must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff!
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT661
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: New Mexico