Cath Lab RN
Cath Lab RN Job Summary (# HCT671) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $65,000 to 85,000 base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have BSN.
- RCIS certification is a big plus.
- Candidate must be able to pass background checks
- Must be able to meet all health requirements.
We seek a Cath Lab RN for our client, a non-profit Hospital near Atlanta. They seek a skilled Catheterization Lab RN to assist their physicians during cardiac caths and interventional procedures. The position requires at least 2 years experience in ICU, CCU or Cath Lab.
Position entails Four 10 Hour Shifts per week and call.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT671
Job Category: RN – Cath Lab | Region: Georgia