Chief Clinical Officer, Transitional Care
Chief Clinical Officer, Transitional Care Job Summary (# HCB273):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $110,000 to $125,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- MSN, MHA or MBA is a plus.
- Candidate needs at least 5 years’ hospital management experience.
- RN License must be valid and in good standing (with no restrictions).
We seek a Chief Clinical Officer, Transitional Care for our client, a transitional care facility in the Indianapolis area. We are looking for an experienced Chief Clinical Officer to be the senior nurse executive for our hospital leadership team, and be responsible for maintaining hospital standards, as well as the recruitment and training of nursing personnel. Responsibilities also include budgeting controls for our Nursing Department, and will also include fiscal planning. The CCO will also lead the Nurse Council and work with the Governing Board of our facility.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB273.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Indiana