Chief Executive Officer, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCT614) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $170,000 – $200,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- 100% Bonus Potential and Equity.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as healthcare CEO with a For Profit, Behavioral Health Background.
Chief Executive Officer, Behavioral Health needed for our client, a 100 bed For-Profit Hospital in the Denver area. They seek a skilled CEO for our free standing behavioral health facility. Great salary and amazing bonus potential. Will need to be a hands-on CEO with lots of energy!
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT614.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Colorado