Chief Executive Officer, Psych Hospital
Chief Executive Officer, Psych Hospital Job Summary (# HCT682) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $170,000 to $220,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Equity and a 30% to 100% Bonus
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must be have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s is a big plus.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years background as a CEO of a Behavioral Health / Psych Hospital.
We seek a Chief Executive Officer, Psych Hospital for our client, a 70+ bed, for profit Behavioral Health / Psychiatric Hospital, opening early in 2018 in Oregon. The organization will consider a CEO of a Specialty Hospital or Acute Care Hospital, but have a preference someone that has experience in Behavioral/Psych.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT682
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Oregon