Chief Financial Officer, Behavioral Health
Chief Financial Officer, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCT713B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $115,000 – $130,000+ salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus Potential
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelors Degree
- Master’s Degree is a big plus.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar Behavioral Health facility.
We seek a Chief Financial Officer, Behavioral Health, for our client, a skilled Chief Financial Officer for our Behavioral Health Hospital near Columbia, MO with significant CFO experience in a Behavioral Health facility.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT713B.
Job Category: Admin – CFO | Region: Missouri