Chief Financial Officer, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB222B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $$110,000 to $125,000 base salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate required to have a degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis.
- CPA is a big plus.
- Candidate is required to have work experience in an acute care hospital or other healthcare institution, public accounting firm or related environment as a controller or similar function level.
- California experience a plus.
- Candidate needs to have in depth knowledge and experience in managing general accounting, patient accounting, budgeting, reimbursement, management information systems, materials management, utilization review and medical records system.
- Lookinf for a Candidate with familiarity with financial and patient care information systems, within a highly computerized organization.
We seek a Chief Financial Officer, Hospital for our client, a 90+ bed hospital in a great location not far from the California coast. The hospital has multiple clinics and a skilled nursing facility. The CFO will direct, supervise, and coordinate the finance functions. The Chief Financial Officer will also consult with the CEO on problems related to the financial operations of hospital and advise changes in policy, facility operations of the hospital and programs to achieve the hospital’s objectives. You will also be responsible for providing leadership, direction and administration of the hospital’s financial systems.Salary range is dependent on experience. Full benefits and relocation assistance are also offered.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB222B.
Job Category: Admin – CFO | Region: California