Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCB216B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000 – $160,000 target salary range, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
- Candidate must have similar experience in permanent nursing positions.
- Candidate required to have at least 3 years’ experience as a CNO.
- Absolutely required to have significant experience in a hospital union environment.
- For-profit hospital experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
We seek a Chief Nursing Officer for our client, a 100+ bed hospital, with an average daily census of about 80. They need a skilled CNO with Union experience as well as ‘For Profit’ hospital experience. Located within an hour of Dayton and Cincinnati, this position requires strong, recent work history in permanent nursing management positions.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB216B.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Ohio