Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health
Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCT709) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $140,000 – $160,000 salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar field.
- Candidate needs at least 2 years’ supervisory experience in a related role.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master’s Degree in Psychiatry.
We seek a Chief Nursing Officer, Behavioral Health, for our client, a Behavioral Health facility in the Seattle area. This CNO role will be responsible for the clinical practice of nursing, including direction of all services in the facility. This entails development, implementation and evaluation of policies, all in line with the hospital’s goals and objectives.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT709.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Washington