Sierra Vista, AZ
Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCB203):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $150,000 to 175,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have a background in a for-profit, acute care setting.
- Candidate required to be a current CNO and have strong clinical background and great physician skills.
We seek a Chief Nursing Officer for our client, a 90+ bed hospital in Arizona. They are looking for a current CNO with a strong clinical background and a for-profit, acute care background. You will report to an outstanding CEO.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB203.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Arizona