Chief Quality Officer, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB224):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $110,000 to $135,000+, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in process (RN or Clinical Background);
- A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate needs to have CPHQ or CPPI.
- Candidate needs a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management in a hospital setting including clinical services with PI and Quality.
We seek a Chief Quality Officer, Hospital for our client, a for profit, East Texas hospital. They seek a skilled Chief Quality Officer to lead the development and measurement of the hospital’s approach to quality / performance improvement and patient safety.The position reports to the CEO, with matrix reporting to the Corporate CQO.
The CQO will develop a comprehensive quality and/or PI program, direct and coordinate quality and/or PI initiatives.
The CQO will participate in development, education, monitoring, reporting and improvement of activities related to hospital guidelines.
The CQO will maintain performance improvement data that facilitates identification of trends and lead efforts to improve outcomes through proactive management of key outcomes metrics.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB224.
Job Category: RN – Director | Region: Texas