Chief Quality Officer Job Summary (# HCB226):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to $125,000+, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have an RN with BSN or Bachelor’s Degree in other clinical area.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate must have CPHQ or CPPI.
- Required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in management in a hospital setting, including clinical service lines with PI and Quality experience.
We seek a Chief Quality Officer, Hospital for our client, a 100+ bed, for-profit hospital in Ohio. They seek a Chief Quality Officer to oversee development of a comprehensive quality and Performance Improvement program, and coordinate quality and/or Performance Improvement initiatives. The CQO will report to the hospital CEO with a dotted line to the Corporate CQO.
The Chief Quality Officer will participate in development, education, monitoring, reporting and performance improvement activities related to hospital guidelines, National Patient Safety Goals, and accreditation standards.
The CQO will serve as liaison in Performance Improvement efforts related to medical safety.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB226.
Job Category: RN – Director | Region: Texas