Clinic Administrator Job Summary (# HCB213):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $75,000 to 85,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Required to have 3-5 years healthcare experience.
- Coding, Accounts Receivable management skills is a plus.
- Experience with database, spreadsheet, word processing software and experience with medical A/R systems is a plus.
- Electronic Health Records experience is a plus.
We seek a Clinic Administrator for our client, a not for profit hospital in east Texas. They seek a Clinic Administrator to work under the Administrative Director. Clinic Administrator will be responsible for the daily management of clinic sites, with approximately 20 providers. He/She will provide front line leadership resources for Clinic Staff, Direct Care Staff, and Ancillary department staff.
- Administrator will be responsible for operational, financial, clinical, performance improvement, program development, customer relations, and patient care outcomes.
- Administrator will collaborate with other departments of the hospital to assure development, promotion, and maintenance of quality programs and services.
- Will have a leadership role in the development and implementation of cross-departmental projects and process improvement initiatives, as well as the mentoring of new clinic leaders.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB213.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Texas