Clinical Administrator, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB201):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $75,000 to $85,000, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a BS degree.
- Candidate with a Masters Degree is preferred.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in healthcare
- Accounts/Receivable management skills preferred.
Cath Lab experience is a plus.
- Must have experience with database, spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as with medical A/R systems.
- Electronic Health Records experience a plus.
We seek a Clinical Administrator for our client, a not-for-profit hospital in eastern Texas. Reporting to the Administrative Director, the Clinic Administrator is responsible for the daily management of clinic sites, with approximately 20 providers.
You will provide frontline leadership resource for Clinic Staff, Direct Care Staff, and Ancillary department staff.
Responsible to operational, financial, clinical, performance improvement, program development, customer relations, and patient care outcomes.
Collaborate with other departments of the hospital to assure development, promotion, and maintenance of quality programs and services.
Clinic Administrator will take a leadership role in the development and implementation of cross-departmental projects and process improvement initiatives, as well as the mentoring of new clinic leaders.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB201.
Job Category: Admin – CEO | Region: Texas