Clinical Dietitian, Hospital
Clinical Dietitian, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB203B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $$38,000 to $49,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate required to be a registered Dietician.
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience.
We seek a Clinical Dietitian, Hospital for our client, a 140+ bed hospital in central Texas. They need a Registered Dietitian to coordinate, plan and conduct programs to educate our patients about nutrition. This position will administer medical nutrition therapy and may also oversee and provide advice to food service operations. You need familiarity with the standard concepts, practices and procedures within the dietary field.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB203B.
Job Category: Allied – Dietetics | Region: Texas