Clinical Documentation Specialist (CDI)
Clinical Documentation Specialist (CDI) Job Summary (# HCB265):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $55,000 – $77,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications..
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years’ ER or critical care clinical experience.
- Clinical documentation experience is a plus.
We seek a Clinical Documentation Specialist (CDI) for our client, a hospital in the Atlanta area. They are looking for an ER or Critical Care experienced Registered Nurse to come work as our Clinical Documentation Specialist. You will facilitate improvement of clinical documentation in patient medical records and will enjoy daily interaction with physicians and healthcare team members and serve as an educational resource for team members. Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm position only at this hospital. No weekends are required. Hospital will train an experienced ER or critical care nurse.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB265.
Job Category: RN – Critical Care | Region: Georgia