Clinical Manager of Pharmacy Job Summary (# HCB214B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 – $140,000 base salary range, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
- Candidate required to have a Texas pharmacy license in good standing (or ability to obtain a TX license prior to start date).
- Candidate needs a PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution.
- PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting.
- PGY2 hospital residency training or leadership/project management experience is a big plus.
- BCPS certification and Meditech experience is a big plus.
We seek a Clinical Manager of Pharmacy for our client, a East Texas hospital in the Clarksville area. They need an experienced Pharmacy Clinical Manager to oversee successful clinical pharmacy programs and initiatives. Our Clinical Manager will be working with our Pharmacists to oversee multiple projects including formulary management, policy and procedure development, protocol reviews and implementation, as well as serving on interdisciplinary committees.
This role will also oversee clinical and process education within our Pharmacy Department and with other clinical disciplines, as well as help the Director of Pharmacy and assume the duties of the Director when absent. This role will also require unit clinical responsibilities, multidisciplinary rounds, and clinical consults with medication regimen review.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB214B.
Job Category: Allied – Pharmacy | Region: Texas