Clinical Manager of Pharmacy Job Summary (# HCE508B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 to $140,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation reimbursement available.
- Candidate must have 2 years of Management experience
- Candidate must have a Texas pharmacy license in good standing or ability to obtain license before start date.
- Candidate with a PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution is a big plus.
- Need PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting.
- Also, PGY2 hospital residency training or leadership/project management experience is a big plus.
- BCPS certification and Meditech experience is preferred.
We seek a Clinical Manager of Pharmacy for our client, a Medical Center north of Dallas in the Plano, Texas area. They need a Clinical Manager to design, implement, and manage clinical pharmacy programs and initiatives. The Clinical Manager will work with Clinical Pharmacists and oversee projects including formulary management, policy and procedure development, protocol review and implementation, as well as serving on interdisciplinary committees. Also, the Clinical Manager will responsible for clinical and process education within the pharmacy department and with other clinical disciplines. The Clinical Manager will have unit clinical responsibilities, attend multidisciplinary rounds, and perform clinical consults and medication regimen review. The Clinical Manager will assist the Director of Pharmacy and assume such responsibilities if the DOP is unavailable. You will report to the Director of Pharmacy. Job# HCE508B.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE508B.
Job Category: Allied – Pharmacy | Region: Texas