Clinical Nurse Specialist, Acute Care
Clinical Nurse Specialist, Acute Care Job Summary (# HCT711) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 – $130,000 salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).
- Must have Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification
- Candidate must have a current California license
We seek a Clinical Nurse Specialist, Acute Care, for our client, a bay area hospital. This Magnet Hospital is looking for an experienced Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist. This Nurse Manager will be responsible for the participation in the development of evidence based care, delivery systems and clinical practice programs.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT711.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California