Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job Summary (# HCB298B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $110,000 – $140,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Texas pharmacy license in good standing or be able to obtain a Texas license before start date.
- Candidate must have a PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution.
- Candidate needs PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting.
- PGY2 hospital residency training or leadership/project management experience strongly preferred.
- CPS certification and Meditech experience is a strong plus.
- Need a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
We seek a Clinical Pharmacy Manager for our client, a East Texas hospital. They need an experienced Pharmacy Clinical Manager to oversee successful clinical pharmacy programs and initiatives. The Clinical Manager will work with our Pharmacists and oversee projects including formulary management, policy and procedure development, protocol reviews and implementation, as well as serving on interdisciplinary committees.
You will also oversee clinical and process education within the Pharmacy Department and with other clinical disciplines, as well as help the Director of Pharmacy and assume the duties of the Director when absent. Will also require unit clinical responsibilities, multidisciplinary rounds, and clinical consults with medication regimen review.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB298B.
Job Category: Allied – Pharmacy | Region: Texas