Clinical Services Director, LMSW
New Orleans, LA
Clinical Services Director, LMSW Job Summary (# HCL120) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $85,000 to $95,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have Masters Degree in Social Work (LMSW)
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in an inpatient setting in a Psychiatric/Mental Health facility
- Candidate must be licensed as a LMSW or LCSW in the State of Louisiana or have the ability to obtain licensure.
- Need experience with leadership and supervision of clinically appropriate program schedules to be sure they are in place and being implemented.
We seek a Clinical Services Director, LMSW for our client, a Behavioral Health Facility, in a very nice area near New Orleans. for a Director of Clinical Services to supervise clinical services on a designated unit. This role will have the responsibility for insuring that the following services are provided in a timely manner: psycho-social assessments, individual, group and family therapy, participation team planning, discharge planning/case management service, crisis intervention and liaison services with referral sources and other departments.
This inpatient Acute Care Behavioral Health Hospital, located near New Orleans, LA, provides effective personalized care to adult men and women who have been struggling with a wide range of mental health challenges. The Levels of care include Inpatient care, PHP and IOP. Their professional staff is dedicated to treat each person as a unique and valued individual who deserves to be treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL120.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Louisiana