CNO, Behavioral Health Hospital
CNO, Behavioral Health hospital Job Summary (# HCT732B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $120,000-$150,000 base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) a big plus.
- Must have have current RN license.
We seek a CNO, Behavioral Health hospital for our client, a 100+ bed, for-profit, Behavioral Health Hospital in Massachusetts. They need an experienced Chief Nursing Officer with a current Massachusetts RN license to be responsible for the 24/7 operations of patient care. The CNO will coordinate a patient nursing strategy with a keen focus on patient care, ensuring the delivery of quality and cost effective healthcare consistent with the hospital’s vision.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT732B.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Massachusetts