Corporate Director of Business Development Job Summary (# HCT625) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $115,000 – $130,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Candidate must be a licensed CPA.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Must have at least 6 years as a CPA / Public Accountant.
Corporate Director of Business Development needed for our client in Detroit, Michigan. They seek an experienced Corporate Director of Business Development and Business Financial Services. The position reports to the Executive VP and CFO and requires a minimum of 6 years as a CPA / Public Accountant. Candidate is required to have extensive financial analytics experience.
You will identify new growth opportunities, conduct special studies on financials and operations, improve profitability and operational efficiency.
Director will perform complex financial analysis including organizational profitability, operational efficiency, modeling, and market analysis.
Candidate must have strong integrity and passion with the ability to inspire and motivate others within the organization!
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT625.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Michigan