Corporate Vice President of Compliance Job Summary (# HCL128B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $145,000 to $165,000+ salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Candidate must also have a for-profit background.
We seek a Corporate Vice President of Compliance, for our client, a respected Behavioral Health Corporation in the Nashville area. They need an individual with significant compliance background in a For Profit Inpatient Behavioral Health facility to join the company and become the Corporate VP of Compliance. Candidate must have a health compliance background and significant Behavioral Health experience in a similar For-Profit, inpatient facility.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL128B.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Tennessee