Director of Cardiac Cath Lab/EP Lab Job Summary (# HCL110) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $125,000 – $140,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus plan.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to have related professional experience as well as 2+ years supervisory and or management experience in the clinical areas of cardiac catherization and/or electrophysiology labs and interventional radiology.
- Must have experience with budget, staffing and scheduling as it relates to procedural areas.
- Candidate must be competent with procedures performed in the Procedural Lab areas.
- Candidate has to have a Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Must be a relationship builder with staff and MD’s.
- A plus is a Master’s degree or working on a Master’s degree with a completion date noted.
- Required to have Basic Life Support (BLS) certification as well as Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) certification required or eligible.
Our client, a northern Virginia acute care hospital seeks a Director of Cardiac Cath Lab/EP Lab. The Director will direct the cardiac catherization and electrophysiology imaging services, as well as interventional radiology services, to provide high quality, efficiency, and responsiveness for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Director will ensure that safety requirements are met for all radiological and imaging services.
- You will manage department finances, including budgeting and control of salary, non-salary, and capital investment expenses.
- Director will manage professional and clerical staff, including day-to-day supervision, employee relations and staff development.
- Director will ensure effective and responsive relationships with patients, attending medical staff, and other departments.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL110
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Virginia