Director of Critical Care Unit Job Summary (# HCR301):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 to $93,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Significant Sign-On Bonus
- Full benefits package and relocation, if necessary.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- Masters is a plus
- Candidate needs 4+ years of Director level experience.
- Candidate required to have strong leadership.
- Must have experience in Neuro/CV Intensive Care Unit.
Director of Critical Care Unit needed for our client, a 300-bed, top-rated hospital. They seek a talented and experienced Director of Critical Care to work with advanced technology, an enthusiastic staff and a great supportive Executive Team. They seek highly motivated Leader ready to join a team of energetic Physicians, Nurses and Techs. Located in a bustling town with multiple venues for recreation, sports, theater, quality restaurants, theater and shopping. In addition, our family friendly town offers a highly rated school system and multiple houses of worship.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume (an MS Word attachment) to Rita Richards at Rita.Richards@HealthCareJobs.net or call Rita at (561) 509-9983.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCR301.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: Alabama