Director of Emergency Medical Services Job Summary (# HCB234):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is very competitive and dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Emergency Medical Services experience.
- Must have managerial experience in related field and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have aSouth Carolina Paramedic license upon employment.
- Must have NR EMT-P within 6 months of hire date.
- Must have BLS, ACLS.
- Must have PALS or PEPP within orientation period.
- Candidate with an MBA is preferred.
- CFO with smaller hospital background, a Controller, or a current ACFO will be considered.
We seek a Director of Emergency Medical Services for our client, a South Carolina hospital. The seek an EMS Director to be accountable for management, planning, organizing and reviewing activities and functions for our EMS department. The Director would oversee and be responsible for development and modification of the Emergency Preparedness Plan and other Joint Commission activities, as well as provide on-going managerial leadership in line with the values and goals of the hospital. You would have active participation in Customer Service and Continuous Quality Improvement programs.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB234.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: South Carolina