Director of Hospital Revenue Integrity
Director of Hospital Revenue Integrity Job Summary (# HCB289B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $90,000 to $98,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have at graduate degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- RN Degree (BSN) is a plus.
- Candidate must have CCA/CCS or equivalent certification.
- Candidate needs 5 years’ experience in a hospital setting, with 2 years proven training experience, and 3 years’ hospital chart audit experience.
- Candidate needs at least 3 years’ supervisory and management experience in a hospital setting.
- Must have thorough knowledge of current healthcare trends, policies and regulations
- Must be familiar with coding classification systems such as IDC-10-CM, ICD-9-CM, MS-DRG, APR-DRG, and HCC a big plus..
We seek a Director of Hospital Revenue Integrity for our client, a Central Florida health system. They need a Director of Revenue Integrity to be responsible for the integrity and maintenance of the Charge Description Master (CDM) within our facilities. This will include identifying departments and services where revenue enhancement opportunities exist and coordinate an infrastructure to report on variance and trends. You will report to the Admin Director of Revenue Cycle.
You will manage complex reimbursement and charging initiatives with department directors at the two hospitals within the health system as well as oversee integrity of the charging process with an emphasis in the Cardiac Catheterization Labs, Interventional Radiology, Observation and Emergency Departments.
Other duties include: Analyze the use of the coding and net revenue systems for lost revenue, pricing, charging compliance and revenue integrity. Develop tools to track and quantify lost and recovered revenue related to the Chargemaster. Review and facilitate the charging structure of revenue-generating departments to assure that charges are accurate and timely and reflect services and supplies provided.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB289B.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Florida