Director of Laboratory Job Summary (# HCB202):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $120-140K, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Current Clinical Laboratory Scientist, California License is required.
- Must have at least 3 years’ hospital-based laboratory experience, including management.
We seek an Area Director of Laboratory for our client, a non-profit hospital system in northern California. Candidate needs significant, recent management background, and a minimum of 3-4 year’s experience in a hospital based lab. You will report to the COO.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB202.
Job Category: Allied – Laboratory | Region: California